World have more the Hundreds Languages reaching to your customer, with best WP multilingual plugins are best option to make your brand more impressive and trustworthy. Online presence of any individual or business is growing day by day and from last few years there are billon’s of user has been part of it.
According to a survey published by Netcraft there are almost 1.3 billion active websites running and around 455,000,000 websites are using WordPress CMS. Which proves the popularity of WordPress CMS and peoples love for this platform?
According to a Survey more than 50% users prefer to view websites on their own languages and if they feel don’t find websites in their language they just move to another website.
Although English is most common language used on most of the websites but still many users prefer to view websites in their own country language or regional language. This reason now a day, multi lingual websites are getting a huge popularity day by day.
Thankfully, WordPress CMS do have solution for this. We have many WP Translation Plugins which allow us to translate website default language into other popular language. In this way, your websites visitors can change website default language to their own preferred choice of language. In this article, we are going to discuss few popular WordPress Translate Plugins.
WPML (The WordPress Multilingual Plugin) is one the oldest and popular plugin for translation in WordPress. WPML allow you to create multilingual websites. It is useful for personal and business websites.
WPML allow you to translate pages, posts, menus, theme content, custom types and taxonomy etc. It is compatible with almost every available WP plugins, themes. There are many automatic tests are performed to verify its compatibility with latest themes and plugins. It ensures you that it is going to work fine with your website as well.
#Top features of WPML
- It is testing with old and new features of themes and plugins
- It is compatible with almost every theme and plugins.
- It is fast and secure
- Great for Multilingual SEO – WMPL helps search engines to understand your website structure and drive correct traffic to the right languages.
- Full control on urls look
- Can set SEO meta information for translations
- Sitemaps include the correct pages and pass Google Webmasters validation
- $29 for multilingual blog
- $79 for multilingual CMS
- $159 for multilingual Agency
GTranslate plugin uses Google Translate auto translation service feature to translate your WordPress website with Google Power and make it multilingual website with more than 103 available languages. It has very user friendly environment which will make you love this plugin. WooCommerce is also supported by this plugin.
GTranslate is a leading website translation services provider since 2008 and powers more than 500.000 multilingual websites worldwide. This provies both free and paid version of plugin.
#TOP Features of GTranslate
- Google Analytics Integration
- Translate posts and pages
- Translate categories and tags
- Menus and widgets translation
- Themes and plugin ranslation
- Free Google automatic machine translation
- Hide Google top frame after translation
- Right to left language support
- Available styles Dropdown, Flags, Flags with dropdown, Nice dropdown with flags, Flags with language names, Flags with language codes, Language names, Language codes, Globe, Popup
- Floating language selector
- Language bar with flags in menu
- WooCommerce shop translation
- Multilingual language names in native alphabet
- Multilingual interface
- Alternative flags for Quebec, Canada, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia
- Lazy loading for language flags to boost performance
#TOP PAID features
- Multilingual SEO
- Neural Machine translation with human level translation
- Increase traffic and AdSense revenue
- Search engine friendly
- Woocommerce compatible
- User Dashboard with analytics
- Live chat support
- Image localization – media translation
- Meta data translation
- JSON format translation
There are many more…
- Custom Monthly plans from $7.99 to $37.99
- Custom Annual plans from $79.90 to 379.90
Polylang is another of the most popular translation plugin in this list. It works in a fast and simple way. You just write your any post and page in your WP website and just select a language which you want to apply and that’s it.
You can make Bilingual or Multilingual website using this plugin. Polylang allow you to assign a particular language for a post, page, category etc.
#Features for Polylang
- By RTL language support you can use as many languages as you want. WordPress language packs are automatically downloaded and updated.
- Custom post types, categories, post tags, custom taxonomies, sticky posts and RSS fields and all default WordPress widgets are supported.
- Its Pro version starts from 99.00€
TranslatePress WordPress translation plugin has a very unique feature which is not available on the above listed plugins. It allow you to translate your WordPress website page or post from the frontend.
Isn’t it a great features!
Its interface allow you to translate the entire page at once. It doesn’t matter whether its output is coming from some shortcodes or some form setc.
# TOP Features of TranslatePress
- Translate your website content directly from the front-end.
- Friendly user interface
- Support both manual and automatic translation
- Fully compatible with all themes and plugins
- You can integrate it with Google Translate, Add your Google API Key and setup automatic translation
- Provide shortcodes to us language switcher anywhere on website.
- WooCommerce Compatible
- Native Gutenburg Support, you can easily translate Gutenberg blocks
- Conditional display content shortcode based on language
There are many more…
- Premium plans start from €79
This plugin use completely different approach for translation purpose. This plugin connect your website with cloud based services to translate the entire page with the help of its translation services.
Weglot is a online translation services with works with WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Magento and many other popular platforms. Weglot is a premium translation service lunched 2016 in France.
Weglot WordPress Plugin allow you to connect weglot with your website. Use Weglot API key to connect with your website and select your default language. It will handle the rest.
#Main Features of Weglot
- Fully compatible with all themes and plugins
- 100+ translation languages available
- Human and automatic translation
- Translation are updated in realtime
- Access to professional translators, if needed
- Optimized SEO
- Langulate switch button is customizatble
In this above list we have seen different WordPress translation plugin and each plugin has its own uniqueness. We tried to make our list as short as possible yet very useful for you.
Each plugin above is widely used and very popular, so you can use any one of them as per your needs.